Since we begun the classes we were talking
about the LOE-BOE and the curriculum. At first I didn’t know what was that. I
thought it had something in common with the curriculum vitae, but it is nothing
like that. I read the document she sent us by email and I thought: what the
hell is that? Even wrote in Spanish I didn’t understood what was it mean. So,
the day that Mina asked us what we understand about the curriculum most of the
class didn’t know what to answer to that question, including me. After that
Mina started to explain that the curriculum is a document where we put some
objectives that children for primary (in our case) have to pass. She explains
that there are different levels of curriculum: the first level is the national
curriculum. It is made in order to all the country. The primary children have
to have some educational aims to have the minimum level for their age. It must be like that. The problem is that the
people responsible for doing this don’t understand the situation of our
country. They don’t know how schools are. They just say that children have to
learn math, sciences, art, etc. only content. But the thing is that children
have to learn some values. Besides, the books are not only the most important
thing to teach children. It is more important the teachers or their parents. A
book only has information, but teachers have the knowledge that kids need to
develop.
But this is not the only level that curriculum
has. It has more little levels that depend of the school, the departments of
the school and even the teachers. In order to the knowledge of the kids, we
must put some objectives that children have to pass to continue their develop.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario